Pair of Shure KSM44 Condenser Microphones
- $75 per day
- Pickup Available from Brooklyn
Premium condenser microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional).
These are also listing individually. See here: https://www.sparkplug.it/listings/shure-ksm44-condenser-microphone-one-of-two-brooklyn-ny-70b7e4a2-65c0-4ab0-94b3-6863fd699537 and here: https://www.sparkplug.it/listings/shure-ksm44-condenser-microphone-one-of-two-brooklyn-ny-70b7e4a2-65c0-4ab0-94b3-6863fd699537
Shure KSM44/SL Performance Characteristics
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Dual 1-inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24-karat gold-layered, low mass, Mylar diaphragms provide superior transient response.
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Full-range frequency response (20 Hz - 20 KHz) for an extremely accurate reproduction of voice and instruments.
- Extremely low self noise (7 dBA) for critical studio vocal recording.
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling high input SPL sound sources
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter virtually eliminates unwanted background noise and controls proximity effect
- Uniform polar response provides natural off-axis response for critical recording.