Shure KSM44 Condenser Microphone (One of Two)
- $40 per day
- Pickup Available from Brooklyn
Premium condenser microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional).
This is one of two listed on Sparkplug. For additional availability, please see my other listing here: https://www.sparkplug.it/listings/shure-ksm44-condenser-microphone-one-of-two-brooklyn-ny-70b7e4a2-65c0-4ab0-94b3-6863fd699537
To rent them as a pair, please check out my listing here: https://www.sparkplug.it/listings/pair-of-shure-ksm44-condenser-microphones-brooklyn-ny
Shure KSM44/SL Performance Characteristics
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Dual 1-inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24-karat gold-layered, low mass, Mylar diaphragms provide superior transient response.
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Full-range frequency response (20 Hz - 20 KHz) for an extremely accurate reproduction of voice and instruments.
- Extremely low self noise (7 dBA) for critical studio vocal recording.
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling high input SPL sound sources
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter virtually eliminates unwanted background noise and controls proximity effect
- Uniform polar response provides natural off-axis response for critical recording.